"TEA is Dew of Heaven" -Lu-Yu (the Chinese Sage of Tea) said in the Year of 780 A.D.
Select the better Pu-Erh & Black Teas, better Milk & better Sweetener to Make a Better Cup of Milk Tea.
Chinese Milk Tea & Milk Tea Recipes
Milking it or Not? You may be confused because some scientific researches show Yes but some show Not. My Suggestion: You may drink BOTH, Yes for breakfast or afternoon tea, Not in other times.
The Better Tea to make milk tea is Pu-Erh or Black Tea or Both (the Best).
The Better Milk to make milk tea is Organic Whole Milk or Goat Milk --Natural, non-chemical milk, but no Non-dairy Creamer (coffee whiteners) --artificial, chemical "milk".
The Better Sweetener to make milk tea is Raw Sugar or Natural Sweetener, e.g. Monk Fruit (Luohan Fruit) Sweetener --Zero calorie (the Best).
Make tasty and healthy Chinese Milk Pu-Erh & Black Tea at home or outside ---Best for diet, traveling or office!
(1) 10 Chinese Yunnan Pu-Erh teabags: Prince of Peace Pu-Erh Tea is freshly harvested from Yunnan plantation of China where is the source of all tea trees all over the world. Pu-Erh tea undergoes a full oxidation (fermentation) process which causes the leaves to turn black and give them their characteristic flavor and aroma. (You may order the Yunnan Pu-Erh Teabags only.)
(2) 10 Stash Famous Black teabags: combined 4 very famous black teas (Indian, Chinese and Ceylon) in the world. (You may order the Stash Black Teabags only.)
(3) 2 Instant All Natural Herbal Almond Powder: 30 grams per pack, Net 60 g or 2.11 oz, Made in Taiwan. Ingredients: (main) Almond powder, (auxiliary) Yam, Fritillariae, Walnut, Lilybulb, Pearl barley, Lotus seed, Tuckahoe, Gordon euryale, sugar.
(4) 10 Monk Fruit in the Raw 100% Natural zero calorie Sweetener: 0.8 g per packet, for 1-2 cup servings. It is sweeter than sugar. Monk fruit contains fructose and glucose as natural sugars. But it's the mogrosides and that make the purified monk fruit extract more than 100 times as sweet as sugar. Each packet contains less than 3 calories per serving which the FDA considers dietetically zero. Monk Fruit, also called Buddha Fruit or Luo Han Guo, is used in TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) as a food or herb to cleansing the lungs, relieve cough and diabetes. For centuries, people in Asia have enjoyed the sweet, delicious, vine-ripened fruit, first harvested in the 13th century by Arhats, or "Enlightened Ones" (translated into English as Monks).
INGREDIENTS: Dextrose, Monk Fruit Extract. Dextrose is a natural ingredient which is found in almost all fruits.
1. Use 1-2 Pu-Erh tea bags and 1 Black tea bag for 2 small cup ((one US cup = 8 US fluid oz or about 240 ml ) or 1 large cup (about 16 US fluid oz or 500 ml) of stronger tea. Add boiling water to steep about 5 minutes;
If using Goat Milk Powder, you need to dissolve or stir thoroughly into paste in tiny bit of hot tea or hot water at bottom of another cup then just pour in hot tea. If you do it the other way around, it will clump. To save time, you may add sweetener into paste.
Make tea little stronger for tasty milk tea. Add more tea if color is too white, add more milk if color is too dark. You may add more hot water if tea is too strong for you. You may add another teabag for the 2nd cup of milk tea and add hot water again to make more plain tea later.
A special tea for China Kunming Expo International with Chinese government "Safety & Green Food" Seal.
Chinese Yunnan Tea Blocks -Special China Kunming Expo "Tea Candy"
|Longherb Health Products (LHP), USA since 1992|
|You May Ask Dr. Wu about Chinese teas, email to: firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Phone or SMS: 1-626-675-9908; email to: email@example.com|
|Please Log on our New Website!|