How to Make Tea
Drink tea in tasty & healthier way -more than 25 Years Tea-Drinking Experience from a Chinese Doctor!
How to Make the Best Tea Drink for Health Benefits?
You may increase the amount of Antioxidants and decrease caffeine by making tea in correct way!
Follow these steps to make a cup of good tea:
- Select Loose tea brewed to make tea rather than regular tea bags, instant tea or decaffeinated tea. Add boiling water to rinse for a few seconds (10 seconds for green tea, 20 seconds for woolong tea and 30 seconds for black or puer tea) and throw water away;
- Use the best water, if possible, to make best tea, the best water is spring or natural artesian water, but NOT purified water. (Why? Click Here for detail) Use boiling fresh water to brew loose tea for 1-2 minutes, a little longer for Loose Tea Block (2-3 minutes); Drink light tea all the time. Add some hot water any time if you find the tea too strong for you.
- If you are afraid of caffeine, throw away first cup of tea. 2nd and 3rd cups of tea are always the best tea brewed;
- You may add boiling water again and again for 2-4 times, but add just enough water for one cup each time. Do not add 2-4 cups of water once or brewed for a long time before drinking. Never drink tea infused over night.
- It's better to take green, jasmine or woo-long tea after eating because these teas may irritate to empty stomach.
- You may add honey into tea If you don't like the bitter taste of green tea. You may add milk into black or pu'er tea but NOT green or woolong tea.
If you don't like the taste of green tea but like its benefits, consider the tea combination of 2 kinds of teas, e.g. green-black tea, green-pu'er tea etc. Or you can add sweet and good tasting Chrysanthemum flower to your tea.
How to Make best loose Puer tea drink: You may increase the amount of Antioxidants and decrease caffeine by making tea in correct way! Follow these steps to make a cup of good Pu Er tea:
- Select Pu-Er disc or Loose puer tea brewed to make tea rather than regular tea bags and use a fine stainless steel filer or a paper filter sack (No filter bags are needed for our special Puer Loose Tea Blocks). For tea disc (tea cake), it's better to break the disc into very small pieces 2 weeks ago and keep the loose tea in a tea can. Add boiling water to rinse for 30 seconds and throw water away;
- Use the best water, if possible, to make best tea, the best water is spring or natural artesian water, but NOT purified water. Use boiling fresh water to brew for 3-5 minutes. Drink light tea all the time. Add some water any time if you find the tea too strong for you.
- You may add boiling water again and again for 4-6 times, but add just enough water for one cup each time. Do not add several cups of water once or brewed for a long time before drinking. Never drink tea infused over night.
- You may drink puer tea all the time. It never irritate your stomach.
- You may add chrysanthemum flower, milk or honey into tea for good taste of Chrysanthemum-Puer Tea, Puer Milk Tea or honey tea.
How to Store the Pu-Erh Tea Discs:
The raw Pu-Erh discs may be kept for many years to have best taste from "natural cooked". The longer the better, like red wine. The "cooked" Pu-Erh discs are treated to have better taste and may be drunk directly. It may be still kept for years but not always "the longer the better". Both are kept in room temperature, not in basement, not in refrigerator, and not sealed with plastic bag.
Try These Delicious Pu'er Tea Recipes:
1. Chinese Pu'er Milk Tea (taste good like coffee)
- 1/2 tablespoon of Half & Half, or 1 tablespoon of Evaporated Milk, or 2 tablespoon of regular Milk, or 1 tablespoon of Condensed Milk (if wanting sugar)
- Add 1 cup of hot Pu'er tea into milk (brew Pu'er tea separately)
- Add more hot tea, or more hot water or more milk to adjust your taste
2. Famous Chrysanthemum-Puer Tea from Cantonese Tea House: Combine Chinese Chrysanthemum flower with Pu'er Loose Tea for good taste and detoxifying.
- Half tablespoon of dry Chinese Yellow or White Chrysanthemum Flower or 1/2 package of Chrysanthemum Instant Granule.
- Combine one tablespoon of loose Pu'er tea into a empty paper-filter teabag (or use a coffee maker)
- Follow the steps above to brew Pu'er tea
|Our 5x security: 1. SSL Secure Server, authorized Shipping Cart; 2. Your credit card charged will be checked by Our human staffs; 3. Guarantee to delete your credit card # from our computers; 4. 30 days Money-Back Guarantee (Read detail on Shopping Cart); 5. Enter your email address on order form and we'll email a Tracking No. for Delivery Confirmation of your package.|
Disclaimer: Traditional Chinese Herbal Formulas have been used for centuries and knowledge of their special properties has been collected throughout many ages. But we don't recommend use of herbs as a complete substitute for regular diagnosis or medical care which you should ask your medical doctors.
Phone or SMS (text message): 1-626-675-9908; You May Ask Dr. Wu about Chinese teas, email to: firstname.lastname@example.org